Most people have heard of 3D printers, but 3D pens are a whole different tool that isn’t very well known. I wondered this myself when I first heard about a 3D pen, so I set out to find out exactly what a 3D pen is and whether they are worth it.
A 3D pen is a small tool in the shape of a pen that pushes plastic through a heated system to melt it, then extrudes it through a nozzle at the pen’s tip. The plastic hardens almost instantly and can be used to make essential or complex shapes and models.
What you’ll learn?
- What is a 3D Pen?
- Learn how does a 3D Pen work?
- Explore the button interface on the 3D Pen.
- Learn about safety tips and usage precautions.
- Investigate the fundamentals of 2D Shapes and 3D Shapes
- Learn to make 2D & 3D Models using the 3D Pen.
- 3 Levels in total – Learner, Consumer & Creator
- 7+ Activities
- Full-time access.
- Easy access on mobile and laptops
- Certificate on completion
- No prior Knowledge required
- Interest in learning new technologies
- The Corechamp 3D Pen Kit is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of shapes and designs is an advantage
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Young Students, Tinkers, Educators, Teachers, and anyone who wants to learn about 3D Pen Technology & its features and wants to make their own 2D & 3D Design projects.
About this course
In this course, you will learn about the concept, working, and fundamentals of 3D Pen Technology. This course is divided into 3 Parts – Learner, Consumer & Creator. The course is made in such a way as to provide students the gentle push needed to help them master making art and design using a 3D Pen.
The student will understand the button interface and the function of each button. As they progress through the course they will learn the basics of 2D Shapes, 3D Shapes, and speed drawing. Finally, the course concludes with the Grand Design Challenge, more details on the same can be found in our LMS.
I have Learned a lot from 3D Pen Kit and I have Purchased this kit, Really Great Experience