Aeromodelling is a hobby that involves building and flying model aircraft. It’s a fun and educational activity for kids to learn about aerodynamics, engineering, and physics. They can build and fly different types of model planes, including gliders, parachutes, and paper planes, and learn about the principles of flight.
A Balsa Chuck Glider is a type of model airplane made of lightweight balsa wood and often used for aeromodelling activities. It’s a simple design that requires essential hand tools to build and is often used as an introduction to the hobby for children or beginners. The Balsa Chuck Glider is launched by hand and glides through the air, allowing kids to experiment with different designs and modifications to see how they affect the plane’s flight.
What you’ll learn?
- What is Aeromodelling?
- Learn how an Airplane flies.
- Explore the various parts of an Airplane.
- Learn about the various forces of flight
- Learn to make 7 different airplane models using the Aeromodelling Wizard Kit.
- 3 Levels in total – Learner, Consumer & Creator
- 7+ Activities
- Full-time access.
- Easy access on mobile and laptops
- Certificate on completion
- No prior Knowledge required
- Interest in learning new concepts
- The Corechamp Aeromodelling Wizard Kit is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of shapes and designs is an advantage
Who is this course for?
About this course