About this course
The Corechamp Agritech Kit course is designed to introduce students to the world of agriculture technology and its application in modern farming practices. This course covers various topics, including sensors, Arduino coding, IoT, electronics, and agriculture technology.
In this course, students will learn about the use of sensors in agriculture, including how to collect data and analyze it to optimize crop production. They will also learn how to code to control various aspects of agriculture technology, such as irrigation systems. The course will also cover the basics of IoT (Internet of Things), and how it is used in agriculture to connect various devices and systems to the internet.
What you’ll learn?
- Hands-on learning experience: The Corechamp Agritech Kit provides students with a practical and interactive way to learn about the agriculture industry and modern farming techniques.
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies: The kit features a range of sensors and cutting-edge technologies, which can help students understand how these technologies can be applied in the agriculture sector.
- Understanding of important sector: The agriculture sector is a crucial part of the global economy, and the kit provides students with a unique opportunity to explore and understand this sector.
- Career preparation: The hands-on experience and knowledge gained through the kit can prepare students for careers in agriculture or related fields.
- Encouragement of creativity and innovation: The kit provides students with the resources and tools to develop their own projects and ideas, fostering creativity and innovation.
- 3 Levels in total – Learner, Consumer & Creator
- 10+ Activities
- Full-time access.
- Easy access on mobile and laptops
- Certificate on completion
- No prior Knowledge required
- Interest in learning new technologies
- The Corechamp Agritech Kit is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of DIY skills is an advantage
Who is this course for?
In school, students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields or those interested in agriculture, environment, or sustainability could benefit from learning about agritech. This includes students in grades K-12 and beyond, as well as students in higher education who are pursuing degrees in agriculture, engineering, computer science, or related fields. Additionally, students who are interested in entrepreneurship and innovation could also benefit from learning about agritech and the opportunities it presents in the agriculture industry.