Create your own robots in minutes with this fun-filled electronics kit!
Emma, Eddy & Boat are a fun way to learn about basic engineering, motor, circuits, and principles of balance. Creating a bot is simple, just attach the parts to the assembly kit and watch them go. Change the way they move and behave by adjusting the balance. Each Kit includes all the parts you need to create your own bot.
What you’ll learn?
- What is a Robot?
- Learn how a circuit works.
- Explore the assembly mechanism for building robots.
- Learn about balance, energy, and motion.
- Investigate the fundamentals of electronic components.
- Learn to make 3 Unique robots using the kit.
- 3 Levels in total – Learner, Consumer & Creator
- 3+ Activities
- Full-time access.
- Easy access on mobile and laptops
- Certificate on completion
- No prior Knowledge required
- Interest in learning new technologies
- The Corechamp Emma, Eddy & Boat is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of DIY skills is an advantage
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Young Students, Tinkers, Educators, Teachers, and anyone who wants to learn about Robots & their features and wants to make their own Vibration-based Robotics projects.
About this course
In this course, you will learn about the concept, working, and fundamentals of electronic components, circuit making & robotics. This course is divided into 3 Parts – Learner, Consumer & Creator. The course is made in such a way as to provide students with the gentle push needed to help them master making beginner-level robots.
The student will understand the electronic components and the function of each of them. As they progress through the course they will learn the basics of conductors, motors, and robot making. Finally, the course concludes with the Grand Design Challenge, more details on the same can be found in our LMS.