An internship is a professional learning experience that offers meaningful, practical work related to a student’s field of study or career interest. An internship gives a student the opportunity for career exploration and development, and to learn new skills.
The applicant has completed three years of full-time study or pursuing at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
Applicants who apply for an internship within six months of completion of their formal qualification will be considered on a priority basis.
Field of Internship
- STEM Product Designer
- Creative Content Writer
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Handling
- Web Developer
- App Developer
- Mechanical Hardware Desgining
- Electronics Harware Designer
- STEM Educator
- Embedded Engineer
Note:- Mention your Field of Internship in your cover letter while applying.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides entry- to intermediate-level professional services, under supervision of professional staff and/or faculty personnel, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the unit.
- Undertakes and/or participates in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Interacts directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- As appropriate to the position and as specified by unit management, conducts original research and prepares reports based on findings, to include recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
- May provide day-to-day guidance and support to student employees and/or interns within area of specialty.
- May undertake related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
- Timely delivery of the work
- Project being successful
- Submission of accurate data on time.
- Maintain a record of work execution and all expenditure.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Design Skills
- Work Execution Methods and Procedures
- Technical Understanding
- Process Improvement
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Math and Creativity
- Must doing bachelor’s degree in science or any engineering field
- Must have knowledge of the computer, M.S Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Must have high aptitude in design thinking
- Must be tech-savvy and passionate
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong engineering, technology skills
- Must have an acumen for Project work
1. Must be College Student
8000 per month (Duration 1-2 Months)
10000 per month (Duration 3-4 Months)
12000 per month (Duration 5-6 Months)
- Pre Placement Offer
- Job experience
- Research experience
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments
- Help guide career goals
- Create a professional network
- Build a strong resume
- Secure good references and recommendations