An internship is a professional learning experience that offers meaningful, practical work related to a student’s field of study or career interest. An internship gives a student the opportunity for career exploration and development, and to learn new skills.
Applicants who apply for an internship within six months of completion of their formal qualification may also be considered. The applicant has completed three years of full-time study at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides entry- to intermediate-level professional services, under supervision of professional staff and/or faculty personnel, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the unit.
- Undertakes and/or participates in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Interacts directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- As appropriate to the position and as specified by unit management, conducts original research and prepares reports based on findings, to include recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
- May provide day-to-day guidance and support to student employees and/or interns within area of specialty.
- May undertake related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
- Timely delivery of the work
- Project being successful
- Submission of accurate data on time.
- Maintain a record of work execution and all expenditure.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Design Skills
- Work Execution Methods and Procedures
- Technical Understanding
- Process Improvement
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Math and Creativity
- Must be bachelor’s degree in science or any engineering field
- Must have knowledge of the computer, M.S Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Must have high aptitude in design thinking
- Must be tech-savvy and passionate
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong engineering, technology skills
- Must have an acumen for Project work
1. Freshers can be consider
6000 per month
- Job experience
- Research experience
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments
- Help guide career goals
- Create a professional network
- Build a strong resume
- Secure good references and recommendations