The Corechamp Stem Gravity Kit is a powerhouse of electronics and programming kits. It is a desktop workstation to enable students to make complex Arduino projects which not just enables beginners to get started but also experts who want to rapidly test out innovative projects in the shortest amount of time. The kit is a wonderful mix of input devices, output devices, and a range of sensors. The onboard display and intuitive plug-and-play system make the hardware connections a wonderful and productive experience. Using the programming software you get to learn both Hardware & Software in a robust ready-to-use package. Are you ready to Experience the power of embedded hardware with the Corechamp Stem Gravity Kit? Welcome Aboard!
Features of Product
1. Beginner-friendly kit with an intuitive plug & play procedure
2. Learn about the basics of programming, electronics & embedded systems.
3. All connections are so user-friendly even a beginner can learn fast and become an expert.
4. Robust materials used to improve the life of the kit
5. A mix of creativity, electronics, circuits, and programming.
What included in this
1. Acrylic Casing
2. Main Controller
3. Input devices like buttons, sensors, etc.
4. Output devices like led, buzzers, motors, a display device, etc.
5. Connecting wires and programming cable
This needs to be discussed with the team in terms of what are we planning to include in the final PCB controller with sensors, input, output and display devices, etc.
There are no reviews yet.