1. Collect all the components required.
2. Now, connect the components and make the robot assembly as instructed in the chapter-5.
Note: Take the chassis and connect the motor clip with the Chassis then connect the motors on the clips.At the last attach the wheels as shown:
3. Now, connect the three LDR sensor Module (Center,Left,Right) with Arduino Uno.
As, LDR sensor nodule have 4 pins:
4. Connect the VCC of Left LDR sensor,Right LDR and middle LDR sensor with the +5V of Arduino Uno.
5. Connect the GND of Left LDR sensor,Right LDR and middle LDR sensor with the GND of Arduino Uno.
6. Now, we will use the analog pin (A0) pin of LDR sensor to control the signal.Connect the A0 pin of middle/center LDR sensor with the analog pin A0 of Arduino Uno.
7. Connect the A0 pin of left LDR sensor with the analog pin A1 of Arduino Uno.
8. Connect the A0 pin of right LDR sensor with the analog pin A2 of Arduino Uno.
9. Now, connect all the 4 motors with Motor driver:
Positive (Red) of Motor 1 and 2
Negative (Black) of Motor 1 and 2
Positive (Red) of Motor 3 and 4
Negative (Black) of Motor 3 and 4
10. Next, connect the motor driver with Arduino Uno: