1. Click the code editor button to open the coding panel.
2. The coding panel has different sections of code. We will be using code blocks in the Output section. Drag the set RGB led in pins block into the coding area.
3. This RGB LED Pin code block includes a PIN and a color.
Using this block we will define the pin of RGB to pin 3, 5 & 6 and set color.
4. Now, Click the Control code block category and look for the wait code block. Place the wait code block below the set pin code block. The wait argument is set to one second. Leave the argument at this value.
5. Now, we will blink RGB LED in different color LED light with some wait in between.