1. Open the PyCharm Editor installed on your system. An introductory screen will show up on your system.
2. Click on “Create New Project” for creating your first project and starting to code in Python.
3. Select the location where you wish the project is to be created. You can change the name to something meaningful “NewProject”. Click on “Create”.
4. Next, go to the “File” menu and click on “New”. Click on the option “Python File”.
5. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the filename.
6. Next, type the program. For printing 10 blank lines in Python/, one should type:
print(10*”\n”) or print(“\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n”)
7. The code would be as follows:
print(‘I love Python’)
print(‘This is my first Python project’)
8. Next, go to the “Run” menu and select “Run” for running the program. The shortcut for this is Alt+Shift+F10.
9. The output of the program will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
This code will generate the
I love Python
This is my first Python project